Accountmanager Power Electronics – KWx
Where do you find and seize your opportunities? That is the central question for this job as Account Manager Power Electronics at KWx in Oud-Beijerland. KWx, a subsidiary of the Hemmink Groep, has room for a curious Account Manager who knows the answer to this. With your skill set, you will visit customers and make sure they are properly and fully informed and served in every aspect of your product portfolio. This includes product lines such as DC breaker switches and pulsed power switches, as well as components such as semiconductors, semiconductor assemblies, fuses, capacitors, heatsinks, and voltage and current sensors.
The position of Account Manager at KWx in Oud-Beijerland challenges you to:
offer advice to companies looking for sustainable solutions to complex problems in the field of Power Electronics. You will contribute to the electrification of the transport industry (maritime, traction, electrical vehicles), the design of Smart Grids and other sustainable applications. How will you do this? You will visit customers, and be in charge of the preparation, reporting and follow-up of these visits. This includes making quotations and, together with your colleagues in inside sales, you secure the orders. As a passionate account manager, you will contribute to:
- KWx's customer relations;
- expanding the customer base through acquisition;
- promoting KWx at trade fairs;
- giving product presentations and training courses;
- organising customer days;
- co-developing technological advances.
KWx: your new employer?
KWx is the specialist in explosion safety, power electronics, measuring instruments and calibration. From its branches in the Netherlands and Belgium, the company services businesses all over the world. In 2015, KWx became part of the Hemmink Groep, a professional importer of products in the fields of electrical engineering, industry, connectivity and lighting. While the Hemmink Groep consists of approximately 140 employees, KWx has a staff of around 30.
Working at KWx means working for a family business with an interest in people and the environment. KWx is certified as an Investor in People and has been named one of the 70 Best Managed Companies in the Netherlands eight times in a row. Innovation, focus on results and teamwork; that is how KWx achieves it.
The position of Account Manager (40 hours) offers:
- a gross monthly salary of up to €5,567, depending on your experience;
- the option to plan your work hours flexibly and work from home if your work allows it;
- a company car;
- a good pension scheme;
- a thirteenth salary;
- 28 vacation days and 12 working time reduction days, based on a 40-hour work week;
- a bonus scheme once you have a permanent contract;
- plenty of room for further personal development and improvement.
KWx in Oud-Beijerland: your new workplace?
KWx's office is located on the Aston Martinlaan at De Hoogerwerf business park. This will be your base of operations from where you will visit your many prospects and customers. With the N217 and the A29 a stone's throw away, KWx is easily accessible with your lease car. An additional perk: parking is right next to the entrance. Regardless of whether you are coming from Barendrecht, Dordrecht, Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Ridderkerk, Rotterdam, Schiedam, Spijkenisse or Zwijndrecht, you can be inside the KWx building in 40 minutes.
The ideal Account Manager for this position at KWx has:
- a bachelor's degree (applied sciences) in a technical or commercial field;
- at least 3 years' sales experience as a Representative or Outside Salesperson in a position that combined technology and commerce;
- experience with consultative selling, long sales procedures and complex projects;
- the will to win, ambition, curiosity, an entrepreneurial spirit and courage;
- good Dutch and English language skills.
Apply for this position as Account Manager at KWx in Oud-Beijerland
Finders Arbeidsmarktcommunicatie will perform the initial selection for this employer. Our selection is based on the criteria listed in the job posting. If you pass the initial selection, we will send your details directly to the employer. If he or she shares our enthusiasm, you will be hired directly by the employer. No extra costs, secondment or recruitment and selection, but a fair chance at landing a great job.
Do you recognise yourself in the role of Accountmanager at KWx? Apply today using the button below.
Overige vacatures bij KWx
Wij hebben momenteel geen andere openstaande vacatures bij KWx
Overige vacatures binnen Commercieel: